Why is Serta Motion Essentials Foundation Adjustable Bed Base best?
The answer to your question is actually on page 5 of the install manual where it mentions, in ‘fine print’, divided king vs split. The key to this is understanding the difference between divided and split. Adjust to a new level of affordable comfort. The Serta Motion Essentials adjustable foundation allows you to adjust the head and foot of your mattress, so you can find the perfect level of comfort and support that is right for you. Plus, our latest version has upgraded to a wireless remote, with one-touch zero gravity and Easy Connect that syncs two bases.
Divided King: you order a single (1) unit, that arrives in (2) pieces. The Divided King has two motors, in for the head and one for the feet. The (2) pieces are bolted together in a single King size frame and installed. There is not SmartSync Cord b/c it is a single frame.
Split King & Cal King: You order (2) bases which are actually Twin or Extended Twin bases. When you order the (2) each of these split bases you get two units, each with (1) head motor and (1) foot motor. The (2) bases are attached to one another and sync’d via the SmartSync Cord to act as a single King or Cal King base. This means you actually have (2) head motors and (2) foot motors. The added benefit that if you should use a partially split mattress, you can un-sync the units and one person can be sitting upright while other lays flat.
Video For This Adjustable Bed Base
Main Features of this Adjustable Bed Base
- Wireless Remote: Allows you to easily raise and lower the head and foot of the mattress.
- One-touch zero gravity: ZERO-G adjusts your legs to a higher level than your heart helping to relieve pressure off the lower back and promote circulation.
- One-touch flat: Preset button to return the base to a flat position.
- Easy Connect: Easily synchronize two bases with one remote.
- Quiet Motor: Head and foot motors engineered to preserve a peaceful sleep environment by creating very little noise when activated.
Images For this Adjustable Bed Base
Technical Details For this Adjustable Bed Base
Size: King Base
Item Weight: 238 pounds
Product Dimensions: 84 x 72 x 8 inches
Item model number: 500826619-7566
Great product and value
This is not mentioned in the product description. Easy setup, works great. The adjustable leg height is a nice feature as well as the mattress retainers that are included. Zero gravity effect is nice and good for reading or TV in bed if that’s your thing. Assembly wasn’t difficult at all but I will tell you this thing is HEAVY.. It took 4 adults to lift this over into my frame.
Similar More Products You can Choose
Pros & Cons for this Adjustable Bed Base
- Great product and value
- This bed frame is amazing!
- Great to buy and easy to assemble
- Allows you to easily raise and lower the head and foot of the mattress
- Preset button to return the base to a flat position
- Nice base, but legs wobble