Why is Adjustable Bed Frame best from other?
If you’ve wondered whether it would be a good idea to invest in an adjustable bed, consider the therapeutic benefits of owning one. People with adjustable beds are generally known to experience improved breathing and blood circulation. In fact, there are many benefits of an adjustable bed. These include relief from symptoms of sleep apnea, edema, acid reflux, breathing difficulties, snoring, fibromyalgia, muscle pain, back/shoulder/neck pain and others.
Yes, I know I can benefit a lot from it, especially for my aching back. But I am afraid the motor part, the part that powers the elevation capabilities of the base, would damage easily.
Then you can try Leisuit Adjustable Bed Frame. It’s powered by OKIN, a German Brand, which is reliable. And Leisuit provided THREE years warranty.
How about the function?
The main function is to adjustable the height at both head and foot part. It provides a range of different positions, which allows for maximum comfort while sleeping. Except that, there are motor massage which mounted in right location provide soothing, stress-relieving massage.
Video For this Adjustable Bed Frame
Main Features of this Adjustable Bed Frame
- Built-in massage motors mounted in just the right locations to provide moderate massage. The continuous passive motion on back and leg feels good when you are tired. You can choose sleeping mode of massage (10min, 20 min or 30min) before sleeping and let the gentle massage to lull you to sleep
- Head inclines 0-60 while foot inclines 0-45. Adjust the bed to alter your sleeping position which suits you most! Programmable position memory function can record the position you like. Just press the “memory” button to adjust the bed to the position you record.
- The leg consist of three parts which means you can change the height of the bed from 4″, 6.5″ or 10.5″ to your regular sleep patterns.
- Include 2 twin XL adjustable bases and 1 Sync line,dual USB charging stations on the side of bed base
- The remote control and the bottom of the bed are equipped with lights,don’t worry the darkness will trouble you
Images For This Adjustable Bed Frame
About Massage makes the body healthy!
I don’t know how I ever lived without this thing. It’s helping me sleep better, and wake up with less pain. The motor is quiet, as advertised. It’s very responsive to the remote. I feel a little drunk with the power. The massage feature is nice, could be more powerful, but it is working through my ten inch mattress and 2 inch memory foam topper, and I can still feel it. It is a moderate vibe, enough to kind of interrupt a muscle spasm before it gets bad, distracts my body long enough to keep me from going into pain.
Some things worth noting. The two USB ports are only on the right side. This works for me, but others may wish for ones on each side. The pocket is on the left side, useless for me. I just keep the remote beside me in bed, and if I wake up snoring, it’s easy to raise the head and go right back to sleep.
Set up was pretty easy. The instructions leave a bit to be desired, but we figured it out. The massage motors are literally tied into a gap in the steel mesh, and one was a little loose, but we were able to tie it back in. The legs are supposed to unscrew to shorten them, I guess? We couldn’t get them unscrewed, but we didn’t need to since the height was fine for me. These are my only (very minor) gripes about this particular model, and the reason I didn’t give five stars.
You have to spend a few hundred dollars more to get the wall-hugging feature. If you have a tiny nightstand, you will want it. My nightstand is an Ikea bookcase, because I have a lot of medicines and stuff by my bed (I’m disabled and spend a lot of time here,) and had to move it out from the wall so I would still be able to reach everything.
The main selling point of this bed, for me, was that the motors are German made, and the warranty. It feels solid, no sense that the motors are straining at all. It’s smooth and quiet. I’m able to sleep, knit, eat, watch tv, and read in bed with full support. Before this, I had about a half dozen pillows, plus a wedge, and woke up in pain every day. Now my bed is much tidier, and far more comfortable. Very happy.
Similar More Products You can Choose
Pros & Cons for this Adjustable Bed Base
- The best adjustable and messager bed frame available period!!!
- Zero Gravity is my Favorite part of this new bed frame!
- The adjustable bed frame is great. So comfortable to raise the head
- Great functioning bed plus remote with bills and whistles
- Some things worth noting. The two USB ports are only on the right side.