Why Adjustable Bed Base, Wireless, Wall Hugger, High Definition Massage (Full Size) best Then Others?
Ultimate Luxury and Quality with Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed Base offering unmatched Customization The Reverie 9T Adjustable Bed is packed with the newest technologies in sleek luxurious style! Sleek grey, deck-on-deck design: upholstered upper and wood look hard body lower. Infinite positions for head and foot, including presets for Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore and Flat and two extra programmable positions.
Innovative lumbar support better aligns with spine and can be adjusted by degree. Quiet, high-definition massage. 4 waves, 10 intensities. OLED remote with high resolution screen. Included portable wireless charging pad. Charge remote using built-in micro USB outlets. Bluetooth Smart enabled. Free Nightstand app for iOS. Can set Comfort Settings and Routines to run automatically.
Under-the-bed LED nightlight. ProGrip technology ensures consistent lumbar support while eliminating the need for retainer bars in most applications (retainer bars are still included). Fits within most bed frames and attaches to most headboards. Removable side rails for ultimate flexibility. Zero clearance. 850 lb weight limit.
Video for this Adjustable Bed Base
Next Generation Wireless Charging Qi pad and Back-Lit Oled Screen Remote, Pre-Set Positions Offering Comfort and Convenience
Modern Ergonomic remote that feels great in the hand and easy on the eyes, includes a wireless Qi Charge Pad for next generation wireless charging compatible with all Qi charging devices such as mobile phones and tablets
Main Features of this Adjustable Bed Base
- Head, Foot, and Lumbar articulation buttons. Up and Down to virtually any customizable position
- Zero-Gravity Pre-Set Position
- Anti-Snore Pre-Set Position
- Lay Flat Pre-Set Position
- 2 Programmable Memory Position
- Under-Bed Night Light
- Head, and Foot Massage Intensity Controls. 10 Intensity Options
- Massage Wave Modes Button
- Massage Button Stop
- OLED Screen Remote
- LED Back-Lit for easy viewing at night
- Micro-USB Charge Port
Iamges For this Adjustable Bed Base
Ultimate Customization for the Head, Foot and Lumbar Section
Adjust in virtually any position. The 9T model not only allows the foot and head to be set in any position but also includes Lumbar articulation for the best back support.
Relax in virtually any position
Gravity does a lot for us. Our world as we know it would be turned upside-down (quite literally) without it. And, as we learned from astronauts who had to go without for many months, it also plays a pretty big role in a comfortable night’s sleep.
However, it has its drawbacks, too.
Gravity can take its toll on your body, causing muscular and joint pain from uncomfortable pressure. This can be exacerbated if your mattress presses on already-tender pressure points throughout the night. That’s where sleeping in Zero Gravity position can really help.
So what is Zero Gravity bed position? Well, it starts with our power bed (also known as an adjustable power base), since it means not sleeping flat anymore. Shown below, it’s a position where you usually sleep on your back, with your head and feet elevated to take pressure off. Even if you sleep on your side, many people find they can sleep on their backs in Zero Gravity. And a nap in Zero Gravity with massage can also help with a sore back.
Snoring happens because air flowing through the nose causes nasal and throat tissues to vibrate. It’s a common complaint, and people of all height and weight types snore. Sleeping upright on an adjustable bed can minimize the severity of your snoring. When you sleep on your back, gravity kicks in and pulls on your tonsils, palate and tongue. These body parts crowd and constrict your airway and also provide a tighter chamber for more-intense vibrations. When you elevate your head, even slightly, gravity pulls these body parts in a different way and your airway is less congested.
We know, you love him to the ends of the earth when he’s awake, but it’s hard not to want to smack him with a pillow when his dragon-breathing is keeping you up all night. Anti-Snore settings on many adjustable beds are designed to prevent this racket by raising the head slightly to open up airways. This helps reduce snoring, nipping middle-of-the-night resentment in the bud. One touch on the Anti-Snore Pre-Set button and resolve the issue,
Are you a snooze button devotee? Does climbing out of bed in the morning seem like a Herculean task? Some adjustable foundations allows your bed to actually be your alarm, making the wakeup process more seamless and less painful. These alarms can be set so that the bed slowly raises you up to a sitting position when it’s time to get up. Not only is this pretty hard to sleep through, it also makes getting out of bed much easier (it’s hard, we know!).
Be sure to take full advantage of everything your adjustable foundation can do for you! The possibilities are almost endless–though, unfortunately, we haven’t yet created one that does your laundry while massaging your feet. We’ll keep you posted!
Similar More Products You can Choose
Pros & Cons for this Adjustable Bed Base
- Solid Construction, Ultra Modern Luxury Design with Wood Deck, Infinite positions for head and foot, including presets for Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore and Flat and two extra programmable positions.
- Wireless OLED remote with high resolution screen, Innovative lumbar support better aligns with spine and can be adjusted by degree
- Smooth Quiet Power Motors 850 Lbs Capacity, Quiet, high-definition massage. 4 waves, 10 intensities. Set Custom Alarm timers within App for massage or articulation
- Removable side rails for ultimate flexibility. Zero clearance, Call 800-996-4340 for more Information – 20 Year Limited Warranty by Reverie,
- Included portable wireless charging pad. Charge remote using built-in micro USB outlets, Bluetooth Smart enabled Free Nightstand app for iOS. Can set Comfort Settings and Routines to run automatically. Under-the-bed LED nightlight, ProGrip technology ensures consistent lumbar support while eliminating the need for retainer bars in most applications (retainer bars are still included). Fits within most bed frames and attaches to all headboards.